Are you thinking about investing in notes? If so then keep reading because this blog post is all about answering the question, “How do you start buying notes in ?” Many people first come to real estate investing by investing in properties – structures and houses on land. Then, as they learn more about investing, […]
Archive | note-buying RSS feed for this section
If you’re thinking about buying notes, you probably arrived on this article because you are doing your due diligence and you want to know what are the risks of note buying in to help you determine whether or not to invest in them. That’s a smart decision to perform due diligence before doing ANY investing, […]
If you’re thinking about buying real estate notes, you’ll love the many benefits they provide. It’s no wonder that more and more real estate investors are jumping on board to buy notes! In this article, you’ll read about the 4 advantages of real estate notes in … In the world of real estate investing, there […]
Are you a real estate investor looking at investing in notes (or more notes)? If so, you might be wondering how to avoid going broke buying real estate notes. After all, notes are a simple, fun way to invest in real estate without a lot of the downside and headaches that other investors experience. Keep […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I rent or sell in New York City and surrounding areas?
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in New York City and surrounding areas – the reality behind probate
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas: A Short Guide
- Can a house be sold while in probate in New York City and surrounding areas NY?
- Advantages of Selling Your Home Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas