If you’re thinking about buying a home, you may have heard of the terms “seller financing” or “owner financing” and you’re not sure what they mean. In this blog post we’ll answer what exactly is owner financing and how you can use it in as another option to buy your next home… Buying a home […]
Archive | owner-financing RSS feed for this section
If you’re thinking about buying a house and you’re exploring your financing options right now, there’s a good chance you’re deciding whether you should go through bank financing or owner financing. There’s already a lot written about bank financing, so this blog post is meant to give you the other side of the coin, to […]
If you’re thinking about buying a house, you’re probably weighing so many options right now – what to buy, where, and how to get financing. To help you make your decision a little easier, we’ll outline 4 owner financing advantages for buyers in , to help you figure out if this the right way for […]
If you’re thinking about buying a house from a seller using seller financing (also called “owner financing”) make sure you’re aware of the advantages as the drawbacks! Keep reading this blog post to learn the 5 disadvantages of buying a home via owner financing in so you can be prepared When a seller wants to […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I rent or sell in New York City and surrounding areas?
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in New York City and surrounding areas – the reality behind probate
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas: A Short Guide
- Can a house be sold while in probate in New York City and surrounding areas NY?
- Advantages of Selling Your Home Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas