If you’re thinking of selling your house using owner financing, make sure you read this blog post to learn the 6 owner financing tips for sellers in … There are many ways to sell your house. You could list it on the market and see what sellers will pay. You could work with a real […]
Archive | pricingfinancing RSS feed for this section
If you’re thinking about selling your house then you are probably trying to figure out what your selling price might be. Part of that process is getting an appraisal (or valuation) on your home. So, if you’re wondering, “Can appraisals affect the selling price on a house in ?” then keep reading… When selling your […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I rent or sell in New York City and surrounding areas?
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in New York City and surrounding areas – the reality behind probate
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas: A Short Guide
- Can a house be sold while in probate in New York City and surrounding areas NY?
- Advantages of Selling Your Home Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas