If you’re thinking about buying a house from a seller using seller financing (also called “owner financing”) make sure you’re aware of the advantages as the drawbacks! Keep reading this blog post to learn the 5 disadvantages of buying a home via owner financing in so you can be prepared When a seller wants to […]
Tag Archives | disadvantages-of-buying-a-home-via-owner-financing
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In New York City and surrounding areas
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in NY
- How to Sell a Fix and Flip House Fast in New York City and surrounding areas
- Is There A Holding Period Before Selling My Inherited Home? –
- 4 Secrets to Profiting from Probate Properties in NY