With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in New York City and surrounding areas – the reality behind probate
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas: A Short Guide
- Can a house be sold while in probate in New York City and surrounding areas NY?
- Advantages of Selling Your Home Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas
- How to sell your House Quickly in New York City and surrounding areas without any Hassle