There’s a lot of competition to find great deals on local foreclosure properties. Finding them is only one part of the process – you also need to know how to capture them. Here are a few secrets from the pros that we’ve used with great success on how to find great foreclosure deals in . 1. Comb […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure properties
I found a video recently of the worlds most successful investor… Warren Buffet… talking about why right now buying single family homes and renting them out is one of the smartest things you can do. Check out the quick video of Warren below: (click the video to play) If you’re at all thinking about buying […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I rent or sell in New York City and surrounding areas?
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in New York City and surrounding areas – the reality behind probate
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas: A Short Guide
- Can a house be sold while in probate in New York City and surrounding areas NY?
- Advantages of Selling Your Home Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas