With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure
A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Do you have a house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I rent or sell in New York City and surrounding areas?
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in New York City and surrounding areas – the reality behind probate
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas: A Short Guide
- Can a house be sold while in probate in New York City and surrounding areas NY?
- Advantages of Selling Your Home Yourself in New York City and surrounding areas