Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Tag Archives | local-foreclosure-process
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In New York City and surrounding areas
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in NY
- How to Sell a Fix and Flip House Fast in New York City and surrounding areas
- Is There A Holding Period Before Selling My Inherited Home? –
- 4 Secrets to Profiting from Probate Properties in NY