With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In New York City and surrounding areas
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in NY
- How to Sell a Fix and Flip House Fast in New York City and surrounding areas
- Is There A Holding Period Before Selling My Inherited Home? –
- 4 Secrets to Profiting from Probate Properties in NY