If you’ve spent time driving around or browsing Craigslist or other sites, you may have seen advertisements that read, “Own a home for $500/month. No credit check!” While it seems too good to be true, local rent-to-own homes are a viable option that many residents are taking advantage of. But… Are Rent-to-Own Homes a Scam? In any business […]
Tag Archives | rent-to-own-2
In today’s article, we’ll take a look at some tips on Renting a home that you should consider when renting your next home in . As property values plummeted over the latter part of the 2000’s, many people began to turn to renting. There are plenty of reasons to rent as opposed to purchasing a home, including maintenance costs, […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In New York City and surrounding areas
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in NY
- How to Sell a Fix and Flip House Fast in New York City and surrounding areas
- Is There A Holding Period Before Selling My Inherited Home? –
- 4 Secrets to Profiting from Probate Properties in NY