While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive into some […]
Tag Archives | self-directed-ira
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In New York City and surrounding areas
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in NY
- How to Sell a Fix and Flip House Fast in New York City and surrounding areas
- Is There A Holding Period Before Selling My Inherited Home? –
- 4 Secrets to Profiting from Probate Properties in NY