If you’re thinking about buying a house and you’re exploring your financing options right now, there’s a good chance you’re deciding whether you should go through bank financing or owner financing. There’s already a lot written about bank financing, so this blog post is meant to give you the other side of the coin, to […]
Tag Archives | why-owner-financing-makes-sense
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In New York City and surrounding areas
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in NY
- How to Sell a Fix and Flip House Fast in New York City and surrounding areas
- Is There A Holding Period Before Selling My Inherited Home? –
- 4 Secrets to Profiting from Probate Properties in NY